DIVISION OF PHYSICAL & BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
JACK BASKIN SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
19th ANNUAL UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH POSTER SYMPOSIUM
Thursday, June 2, 2016 from 2:00PM to 4:00PM at Jack Baskin School of Engineering Courtyard
A forum for the presentation of undergraduate research, scholarship, and creativity in science, engineering, and mathematics.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday May 20th, 2016
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
- Recommended Dimensions: 4' High x 3' Wide
Each poster should include the following:
- Introduction (hypothesis, reasoning, etc.)
- Objectives (significance of research to the field)
- Results (if research is completed)
Courtesy of SACNAS (http://sacnas.org/)
Day of Info:
- Volunteers will help set up the poster boards, tables and other items for by 12:45PM.
- Plan to arrive early to the event, at least before 1:30PM. If this conflicts with a class, try to come by before your class and drop off your poster, we'd be happy to display it for you. Also if you have to leave early, we can take down you poster and store it until you can retrieve it. If you wish to arriver earlier, we can always use volunteers to help set up the poster boards. It will also ensure your preferred location as it is "first come, first serve".
- Please check-in with either one of us. We will have participation certificates, push pins and name badges for you.
- Light refreshments will be served.
PLEASE NOTE: Because this is an outdoor event, you may want to consider wearing sunscreen and perhaps bringing a hat.
Physical and Biological Sciences - Vanessa Schlegel, 459-5672 or firstname.lastname@example.org, #137 Jack Baskin Engineering
Jack Baskin School of Engineering - Lindy Boisvert, 459-3580 or email@example.com, #223 Jack Baskin Engineering