DIVISION OF PHYSICAL & BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
JACK BASKIN SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
21st ANNUAL UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH POSTER SYMPOSIUM
Thursday, June 7, 2018 from 2:00PM to 4:00PM at Jack Baskin School of Engineering Courtyard
A forum for the presentation of undergraduate research, scholarship, and creativity in science, engineering, and mathematics.
Due to Heavy Demand, the SUBMISSION DEADLINE has been extended to June 6th, 2018
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
- Recommended Dimensions: 4' High x 3' Wide
Each poster should include the following:
- Introduction (hypothesis, reasoning, etc.)
- Objectives (significance of research to the field)
- Results (if research is completed)
Courtesy of SACNAS (http://sacnas.org/)
The BSOE Undergraduate Affairs Office would like to help BSOE students who need financial support with creating their posters. Please complete the form to receive up to $50 towards the printing of your research poster. The poster must be submitted to the Poster Symposium in order to be eligible. After you have been selected, please submit your receipts to email@example.com along with a signed Payee 204 form that can be found on the UCSC website.
Day of Info:
- Volunteers will help set up the poster boards, tables and other items for by 12:45PM.
- Plan to arrive early to the event, at least before 1:30PM. If this conflicts with a class, try to come by before your class and drop off your poster, we'd be happy to display it for you. Also if you have to leave early, we can take down you poster and store it until you can retrieve it. If you wish to arriver earlier, we can always use volunteers to help set up the poster boards. It will also ensure your preferred location as it is "first come, first serve".
- Please check-in with either one of us. We will have participation certificates, push pins and name badges for you.
- Light refreshments will be served.
Physical and Biological Sciences - Dean's Office, 459-2931
Jack Baskin School of Engineering - Lindy Boisvert, 459-3580 or firstname.lastname@example.org, #223 Jack Baskin Engineering