Physical & Biological Sciences & Baskin Engineering Poster Symposium
The Division of Physical & Biological Sciences AND Jack Baskin School of Engineering
are pleased to announce the 23rd Annual
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH POSTER SYMPOSIUM
Thursday, June 4, 2020 from 2:00PM to 4:00PM at Jack Baskin School of Engineering Courtyard
- Recommended Dimensions: 4' High x 3' Wide
Each poster should include the following:
- Introduction (hypothesis, reasoning, etc.)
- Objectives (significance of research to the field)
- Results (if research is completed)
- Volunteers will help set up the poster boards, tables and other items for by 12:45PM.
- Plan to arrive early to the event, at least before 1:30PM. If this conflicts with a class, try to come by before your class and drop off your poster, we'd be happy to display it for you. Also if you have to leave early, we can take down you poster and store it until you can retrieve it. If you wish to arriver earlier, we can always use volunteers to help set up the poster boards. It will also ensure your preferred location as it is "first come, first serve".
- Please check-in with either one of us. We will have participation certificates, push pins and name badges for you.
- Light refreshments will be served.
The BSOE Undergraduate Affairs Office would like to help BSOE students who need financial support with creating their posters. Please contact Lindy Boisvert for information on how to receive up to $50 towards the printing of your research poster: firstname.lastname@example.org. The poster must be submitted to the Poster Symposium in order to be eligible. After you have been selected, please submit your receipts to email@example.com along with a signed Payee 204 form that can be found on the UCSC website.
Physical and Biological Sciences - Dean's Office, 459-2931
Jack Baskin School of Engineering - Lindy Boisvert, 459-3580 or firstname.lastname@example.org, #231 Jack Baskin Engineering